KIKO Options – You don’t have to choose an expiry time
KIKO options are a new and simple trading instrument in which the trader predicts which of the upper or lower price targets (barriers) the asset price will hit first.
- If it first hits the price target that the trader has chosen (Knock-In), the option will expire "In the Money" (ITM) and they will receive a payout.
- If the asset price first hits the opposite price target, the option will expire "Out of the Money" (OTM) and there will be no payout.
- There is NO set expiry time. This means that the trade will continue until the asset hits one of the barriers.
The advantages of trading KIKO Options
- High Payouts – up to 80%
- No Expiry – no need to choose a duration and commit to a time frame
- Simple and Intuitive - easy to use and easy to learn
- Controlled Risk - the payout is shown when entering a trade, no margin calls or leverage
- No Commissions or Hidden Costs - what you see is what you get
- Variety of assets - choose from a large array of assets to trade on